We recognize that there are many ways to contribute to social justice. Below are a some of the organizations we have connected with. We will continue to add more throughout our Love2Hope tour as we build connections throughout the United States.
MINNESOTA SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES
- Stories Foundation: Empowering Communities to Fight Injustice
- Source: “Through urban outreach and anti-trafficking efforts, SOURCE empowers the at-risk and unreached to make a break from the past and build foundations for the future.”
- Trafficking Justice Trafficking Justice is comprised of churches, faith-based organizations, and individuals who have come together to fight for FREEDOM from “modern-day slavery” known as HUMAN TRAFFICKING.
- Break Through Ministries: Leading the Lost Home
- Hope4Youth: Providing Pathways to End Youth Homelessness
- Feed My Starving Children: “At Feed My Starving Children, we believe that hope begins with nutritious food.”
- Second Harvest Heartland: “Become part of our mission to end hunger in the heartland”
- Metro Hope Recovery Ministries “Do you have a heart for men and women struggling with addiction? Metro Hope welcomes volunteers for Healing House, New Hope Center and our administrative office. We need drivers, beauticians, classroom instructors, children’s assistants, prayer warriors and more!”
Illinois Service Opportunities
- Naomi’s House – Naomi’s House exists because every woman who has suffered from commercial sexual exploitation deserves a new start.
- Reclaim 13 – Reclaim13 seeks to create opportunities—through healing, equipping, and prevention—where we can share love with those at risk or who have been victimized.
- Anne’s House – The Salvation Army PROMISE Program (Partnership To Rescue Our Minors From Sexual Exploitation) is pleased to announce the opening of Anne’s House- Illinois’ first long term trauma based residential program for young women and girls who have been impacted by sex trafficking and commercial sexual exploitation.
- Selah Freedom – Selah Freedom actively confronts the issue of sex trafficking and is being upheld as the model for how to effectively bring solutions to survivors of sex trafficking & exploitation. Selah is a Hebrew word which means to pause, rest, and reflect. We give survivors a chance to do just that. Women in our programs have an opportunity to dream again; to discover who it is they were created to be.
Virginia Service Opportunities
- Latisha’s House – Latisha’s House is dedicated to helping women trapped in negative circumstances or exploited by the sex industry find their way home. Once safe, the ladies acquire the tools to live a healthy and productive life.
- Seton Youth Shelters – Seton Youth Shelters shall provide a safe haven, counseling and outreach services, 24 hours per day without charge, to assist youth in crisis throughout Hampton Roads, with the goal of reuniting families.
- Avalon Center – Avalon Center works to end domestic and sexual violence by breaking the cycle of abuse through prevention, education, shelter and support services in the greater Williamsburg and Middle Peninsula areas of Virginia.
- Samaritan House – Samaritan House is committed to fostering personal safety, growth and self-sufficiency in adults and their children through the freedom from sexual assault, domestic violence, human trafficking and homelessness.
- Safe Harbor – Safe Harbor provides the support that survivors of sexual and domestic violence need to overcome their crisis and to transform their lives.
- Gray Haven – Gray Haven is committed to providing hope, restoration, and opportunity to survivors of human trafficking
Alabama Service Opportunities
- Circle of Care Center for Families– We work to develop partnerships throughout the area to strengthen our communities for the sakes of individuals, families, and especially children. Our aim is to continually work to make our area a place where children are protected and loved, individuals are respected, families are empowered, and community is valued.
- The Well House – The Wellhouse seeks to rescue and provide resources and opportunities for sex trafficking victims. Additionally, The Wellhouse raises awareness of human trafficking through public speaking engagements.