We recognize that there are many ways to contribute to social justice. Below are a some of the organizations we have connected with. We will continue to add more throughout our Love2Hope tour as we build connections throughout the United States.
MINNESOTA SERVICE OPPORTUNITIES
- Stories Foundation: Empowering Communities to Fight Injustice
- Breaking Free:Breaking Free forefronts a movement of freedom for victims of sex-trafficking, releasing them from a life of bondage and oppression into one of safety, restoration and the ability to fly with wings of dignity, truth and strength.
- A.C.T. United Uniting communities in awareness, prayer and prevention to end the sexual exploitation and trafficking of children and teens.
- Trafficking Justice: Trafficking Justice is comprised of churches, faith-based organizations, and individuals who have come together to fight for FREEDOM from “modern-day slavery” known as HUMAN TRAFFICKING.
- Terebinth Refuge: A Shelter for Hope and Healing
- Break Through Ministries: Leading the Lost Home
- Hope4Youth: Providing Pathways to End Youth Homelessness
- Feed My Starving Children: “At Feed My Starving Children, we believe that hope begins with nutritious food.”
- Second Harvest Heartland: “Become part of our mission to end hunger in the heartland”
- Metro Hope Recovery Ministries “Do you have a heart for men and women struggling with addiction? Metro Hope welcomes volunteers for Healing House, New Hope Center and our administrative office. We need drivers, beauticians, classroom instructors, children’s assistants, prayer warriors and more!”
Illinois Service Opportunities
- Naomi’s House – Naomi’s House exists because every woman who has suffered from commercial sexual exploitation deserves a new start.
- Reclaim 13 – Reclaim13 seeks to create opportunities—through healing, equipping, and prevention—where we can share love with those at risk or who have been victimized.
- Anne’s House – The Salvation Army PROMISE Program (Partnership To Rescue Our Minors From Sexual Exploitation) is pleased to announce the opening of Anne’s House- Illinois’ first long term trauma based residential program for young women and girls who have been impacted by sex trafficking and commercial sexual exploitation.
- Selah Freedom – Selah Freedom actively confronts the issue of sex trafficking and is being upheld as the model for how to effectively bring solutions to survivors of sex trafficking & exploitation. Selah is a Hebrew word which means to pause, rest, and reflect. We give survivors a chance to do just that. Women in our programs have an opportunity to dream again; to discover who it is they were created to be.
Virginia Service Opportunities
- Latisha’s House – Latisha’s House is dedicated to helping women trapped in negative circumstances or exploited by the sex industry find their way home. Once safe, the ladies acquire the tools to live a healthy and productive life.
- Seton Youth Shelters – Seton Youth Shelters shall provide a safe haven, counseling and outreach services, 24 hours per day without charge, to assist youth in crisis throughout Hampton Roads, with the goal of reuniting families.
- Avalon Center – Avalon Center works to end domestic and sexual violence by breaking the cycle of abuse through prevention, education, shelter and support services in the greater Williamsburg and Middle Peninsula areas of Virginia.
- Samaritan House – Samaritan House is committed to fostering personal safety, growth and self-sufficiency in adults and their children through the freedom from sexual assault, domestic violence, human trafficking and homelessness.
- Safe Harbor – Safe Harbor provides the support that survivors of sexual and domestic violence need to overcome their crisis and to transform their lives.
- Gray Haven – Gray Haven is committed to providing hope, restoration, and opportunity to survivors of human trafficking
Georgia Service Opportunities
- City of Refuge – City of Refuge exists to bring light, hope, and transformation to individuals and families.
- Restoration Rome – Bringing public, private, and faith-based partners together to strengthen and restore our children and families in Christ’s name.
- Wellspring Living – Transforming lives of those at risk or victimized by sexual exploitation.
- Beloved Atlanta – A community of restoration for women who have been commercially sexually exploited.
- Rescuing Hope – Exists to enlighten the public about sex trafficking in America, educate potential victims and first responders, and empower advocates and survivors.
- Take The City – We transform cities by serving in the areas of proclamation, compassion and justice.
- Atlanta Dream Center – The Atlanta Dream Center (ADC), founded in 2003 by Pastor Paul Palmer and his family, exists for one reason: to reach the lost, rescue those in need and restore the brokenhearted. We do this through our three major ministries, iAm (men), Out of Darkness (women) and Metro Kidz (children).
Florida Service Opportunities
- Samaritan Village – Samaritan Village is a Christ-centered transitional program for women desiring freedom
from chemical dependency and sexual exploitation. Through solid Biblical teaching,
women learn who they truly are at the core (the true self), what they are wired for, and
how they can live wholely, successfully and productively in society.
- Her Song – Her Song is dedicated to caring for victims of human trafficking. We are also a trusted resource for community awareness and education.
- Betty Griffin Center – We exist to offer protection and quality services for victims of Domestic Violence and their minor children and/or victims of Sexual Assault and their families in St. Johns County, FL, through operation of a shelter offering assistance, counseling, and transitional support. To educate the community about services provided and raise awareness of the problems of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault to break cycles of abuse.
- Covenant House FL – Emergency Shelter for runaway youth. Shelter care and aftercare services for homeless and runaway youth under age 21. Services: Family Counseling, Substance abuse
intervention, Teen parent education, Education, Job Readiness, Life skills instruction.
- Dream House – Dream House provides safe shelter, a 24-hour crisis hot line, counseling, and emotional
support for female sex trafficking survivors.
- Harbor House – Harbor House provides safe shelter, a 24-hour crisis hot line, counseling, and emotional
support, and legal advocacy for thousands of domestic violence and human traffic
survivors and their children each year. Harbor House also prepares survivors for reentry
into the community – connecting them to resources that will enable them to live
independently, safely and peacefully.
Louisiana Service Opportunities
- Eden House New Orleans – Eden House is a movement to eradicate the trafficking and selling of human beings. We create systematic change through: youth prevention; education and legislative advocacy; and recovery and reentry services for victims, including long-term shelter.
- Louisiana Coalition Against Human Trafficking – The Free Indeed Home is a home dedicated to the rehabilitation of underage female victims of sex trafficking and sexual exploitation. The home, which is located in an undisclosed location in the greater New Orleans area, accommodates 10 girls. At no cost to the girls, the Free Indeed Home provides comprehensive services to promote physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health, as well as restoring life skills and educational levels.
- Greater New Orleans Human Trafficking Task Force – The Greater New Orleans Human Trafficking Task Force is a coalition of state, civil society, and citizen organizers committed to the prevention of human trafficking in the Greater New Orleans area through education, outreach, collaboration, and research.The group’s primary goal is to collaborate in sharing and disseminating information, contacts, and protocols related to the existence, prevention, and response to human trafficking in and around New Orleans.
- Unashamed Love – We go where the sexually exploited are, strip clubs, motels, and streets of ill repute. We find victims of sex trafficking and show them the love of God. We treat them with dignity and help them to realize their value. We empower them to make choices in order to reach their God-given destiny. As despair is replaced with the hope that’s only found in Jesus Christ, we see them set free. We network with drug treatment centers, safe house and many other agencies to see these women healed and made whole.
- Covenant House New Orleans – We who recognize God’s providence and fidelity to His people are dedicated to living out His Covenant among ourselves and those children we serve, with absolute respect and unconditional love. This commitment calls us to serve suffering children of the street, and to protect and safeguard all children. Just as Christ in His Humanity is the visible sign of God’s presence among His people, so our efforts together in the covenant community are a visible sign that effects the presence of God, working through the Holy Spirit among ourselves and our kids.
Alabama Service Opportunities
- Circle of Care Center for Families– We work to develop partnerships throughout the area to strengthen our communities for the sakes of individuals, families, and especially children. Our aim is to continually work to make our area a place where children are protected and loved, individuals are respected, families are empowered, and community is valued.
- The Well House – The Wellhouse seeks to rescue and provide resources and opportunities for sex trafficking victims. Additionally, The Wellhouse raises awareness of human trafficking through public speaking engagements.
North Dakota Service Opportunities
- 31:8 Project – 31:8 Project, based out of Bismarck, ND, was created to “Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves” regarding human trafficking. In order to prevent this crime from growing, we are educating and collaborating with all types of people and other organizations.
- Voice for the Captives – “Voice for the Captives” is a group in the process of becoming a non-profit in order to bring Christians together to abolish sex-trafficking through the love and power of Jesus Christ. We believe it is only through Him that true healing and justice can come.
- FUSE ND – FUSE is the statewide anti-trafficking coalition in North Dakota. FUSE is a space for advocates, direct service providers, law enforcement, and allied partners who are seeking to develop and implement a coordinated, comprehensive response to the sex trafficking crisis in North Dakota. We work to connect individuals, community groups, and faith-based organizations in North Dakota who fight against human trafficking to collaborate, communicate, educate and advocate. We do not want to re-invent the wheel, but to maximize the involvement and success of all members and their initiatives.
- Invisible Innocence – Invisible Innocence was founded by Brandi Jude in 2012. Its original intentions were to be a grassroots community group to discuss human trafficking. After she got a glimpse of the severity of the impact of human trafficking in North Dakota, she quickly realized Invisible Innocence was meant to be so much than discussion. It was meant to serve survivors and the communities affected by human trafficking.
Iowa Service Opportunities
- Dorothy’s House – We offer girls an opportunity to recover their bodies, hearts, souls and voices by providing basic needs, beginning with security in a home environment. To this we add a healthy diet, specialized care, education and training, and the ability to recognize their potential and dream of a positive future.
- freedom House – Freedom House is a place of refuge for girls who have been sexually exploited and to provide wholistic restoration and freedom in Jesus Christ. This is a place where girls who have been sexually exploited can receive prayer, counseling, mentoring, and a place to belong and be loved unconditionally. Our passion is to give these girls opportunities to find their true identity in Christ and help them transition back into life on their own.
- Garden Gate Ranch – Garden Gate Ranch is a non-profit, faith-based, Christian organization providing assistance, resources, and training for the sexually exploited in a residential setting.We are a dedicated and compassionate team of men and women who desire to educate and support our community about the atrocities of the effects of human trafficking, socially, spiritually and physically. It is a real humanitarian issue that effects us all.
- Wings of Refuge – It is said in the world of aftercare to sex -trafficking victims that 80% is relationship building, 20% is fancy programs. WOR finds time to connect and offer love bonding to each girl by treating them with dignity, as the valuable people that they are.
- Siouxland Coalition Against Human Trafficking – SCAHT is a non profit, located in Sioux City, Iowa. The coalition was founded in August of 2014 and serves the tri-state area. Our purpose is to work toward abolishing all forms of human trafficking through education, advocacy and collaboration.
Colorado Service Opportunities
- Colorado Human Trafficking Council
- Pueblo Alliance to Combat Human Trafficking
- Restore Innocence
- Love Made Claim
San Antonio Service Opportunities
- Ransomed Life
- No Strings Attached
- Bexar County Human Trafficking Task Force
- Alamo Area Coalition Against Trafficking
New Mexico Service Opportunities
Bakersfield Service Opportunities
Phoenix Service Opportunities